Fall 2017 - CIS 5543 - Computer Vision
About Paper Presentation
Detailed Instructions About Paper Presentation:
1. A student is required to send the presentation slides to the instructor before the presentation. The slides should be named in the format of LastnameFirstname-Presentation-LastNameOfFirstAuthor.ppt (or .pdf).
2. Please be prepared carefully including reasonable understanding of relevant work.
3. The presenter is responsible for answer questions raised during Q&A after the talk.
4. The presentation takes about 25min (20 min talk + 5 min QA)
Some general comments:
1. To get a full score of 10 (best), the presenter should show deep understanding of the paper presented (including related background knowledge), answer well questions raised from the audience (including the instructor), deliver a clear talk, prepare nice material, etc.
2. It is ok to borrow ppt/slides from Internet, but be sure to credit the source.