Gracker: A Graph-based Planar Object Tracker
This webpage maintains the link to the source code of the following manuscript:
T. Wang and H. Ling, "Gracker: A Graph-based Planar Object Tracker", PAMI, 2017.
The package contains the following files and folders:
OpenCV 2.0 is neccesary for compiling and running the source code of this project.
- "./data": This folder contains a sample video "nl_newspaper" from the TMT dataset (2). If you want to test other videos from TMT or UCSB (3), plese download and place them in this folder.
- "./save": This folder contains the tracking results by the proposed Gracker algorithm.
We also provide the compiled executable files in the "./demo" folder, which are independent from Visual Studio and OpenCV.
GraphTracker [VideoName] [ShowMode];
GraphTracker nl_newspaper 1;
- T. Wang and H. Ling, "Gracker: A Graph-based Planar Object Tracker", PAMI, 2017.
- A. Roy, X. Zhang, N. Wolleb, C. P. Quintero, and M. J?gersand. "Tracking
benchmark and evaluation for manipulation tasks", ICRA, 2015.
- S. Gauglitz, T. HOllerer, and M. Turk. "Evaluation of interest point
detectors and feature descriptors for visual tracking", IJCV, 2011.
This software is free for use in research projects. If you
publish results obtained using this software, please cite our paper.
If you have any question, please feel free to contact Tao Wang(firstname.lastname@example.org).
NOTE: by click the following link, you have agreed that:
THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT
LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT.
IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY,
WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE
SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
If you do not agree to this license agreement, do NOT download, install, copy or use the software.
Now, you can download:
code and demo (with data, ~250m).
We appreciate questions and suggestions to twang AT bjtu.edu.cn, or hbling AT temple.edu.